Monday, August 01, 2005

Is it possible that someone could tell me why people are such dopes? Seriously, why is there always someone who thinks they know better than you? I've been at my current job for 7 years, and things never go smoothly. First of all I work with kids, so you already get the idea right? I was told today by my boss that someone's parent complained about me. This person said that I yell too much. First of all, I've never yelled at a kid. Ever. I yell over the whole bunch of them to get their attention. Maybe someone can tell me how else I'm supposed to get their attention. I can't blow whistles, or smack things on tables, or do anything with a sudden loud noise. There is a child there that jumps out of his skin everytime anyone makes sudden loud noises. To get them to line up, I've taken to going over to them one by one and telling them individually, to line up. There are about 40 kids everyday. You can imagine how long that would take right? Well it really is a waste of time. So the moral of my story is that there's nothing you can do about anything. There is always going to be someone who doesn't like what you're doing. Actually, I don't know if that's my moral, or my general statement that people are f***kers. Either way...

No comments: