Monday, March 20, 2006

Heya eople'pay. ow'Hay are'pay ou'yay oing'day? I'm doing well enough I suppose. Good actually. I don't know. I generally feel like I'm wasting my time a lot. I need to study, but I don't really want to, so I don't. The only time I don't think I'm wasting time, is when I'm with my boyfriend. I know that sounds tremendously corny, but I don't care at the moment. I live from one day to the next, or I try to, I've always done that. Now I feel like I'm not really DOING anything unless I'm with him, if you know what I mean. My days tend not to be especially productive anyway, but lately they have been completely lackluster. I haven't seen my friends in a while, and I don't have work this week, so I am basically just sitting around the house unless I'm with my boyfriend or in school. I think, just for lack of anything better to do I'm going to go work out tomorrow, after school hopefully, maybe before instead, I don't know. This is what is known as stream of consciousness writing. I have nothing planned to say, I just say what pops into my head, you should try it sometime, it can be very telling, it tells you how you really feel about things. I love my boyfriend, that's what's been on my mind lately. At first I wasn't sure I did, just because I've never been in love before, but I realized maybe for the first time last Saturday that I REALLY do love him. He is the sweetest most understating person, maybe that I've ever met. He loves me, and he cares about me. I am totally un-used to that. I am treated, even by the people that love me, poorly sometimes. As I'm sure I treat them poorly sometimes. This is just a completely different kind of love all together. I love him, and I care about him, more so than I have ever cared about anyone before. I am very lucky, very fortunate, to have him in my life, and I don't want to lose him. He makes me smile and he makes me laugh, he is understanding, he's gentle. Basically, I love him.

No comments: