Friday, July 07, 2006

Ok, I'm not writing a big long entry right now, well, because I don't want to, lol.

I started work for the summer. I'm not having as much fun as I usually do. I think I've outgrown the summer program, oh well.

I spent the July fourth weekend with my boyfriend and his family. It was fun. I'll go into detail some other time. We had our six month anniversary. We recreated our first date. It was really sweet, and fun. Again, more detail later.

My friend is almost ready to get into the army. She's leaving in 11 days.

I know I'm not being very specific. I just wanted to post something, I'm not really in the mood to write now though. I'm going to the zoo tomorrow with my friend and boyfriend, maybe I will find something interesting to blog about, lol.

Tell me how your fourth was....


Talk to ya'll later!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hii !!
So madam has finally decided to continue her blogging :-P

Last few days were quite boring , actually .. Went for a short trip , stayed in a hotel for a week with dad (That was fun ! Room service , a/c room 24 hours etc.etc.)

Actually dad was there on work , so his bank was paying for everything .. SO basically was fun , lol ..

Not much going on otherwise .. Keep blogging !