Sunday, October 22, 2006

Let me start out by saying... I'm sick. I'm not fall over vomiting sick, but I'm not feeling well. I haven't been feeling especially well for a while. For all of you wondering, I should be getting my period by Friday, so watch out, I'm PMSing, lol.

This weekend was not especially eventful. Friday night my boyfriend came over for dinner. I made him lemon salmon. It was actually very good. I squeezed a lemon, and cut up some dill and garlic. I took the dill and garlic and sauteed it for a bit. The I took the fish, and poured the lemon juice over it. After that I put some oil on top of the fish and followed that up with the dill and garlic. Then I turned the fish over and soaked it in the lemon juice and oil that had fallen off the top of the fish. I let it marinate in the fridge for a bit until the grill was really hot, then.... I grilled it. I know you people didn't ask for a recipe, but here it is anyway.

So, my boyfriend came over for dinner. He was exhausted so after dinner we didn't really do anything. My mom and stepdad sent me out to buy them some chai lattes from Starbucks. It's amazing how they only let me drive when they want something, it's the only time I get their cars. Ucch. Anyway, after Rich and I got the tea we just came back to my house. We were going to go bowling, but he was too tired. I think I was too, I mean I could have done it, but I woulda been tired. He slept over and on Saturday we took ourselves over to Brooklyn to see his brother's art exhibit. It was very good. After the exhibit we went over to the Long Island Railroad mall thing. Let's just call it a mall. We walked in and out of stores for a while, then went to a bar. I looked at my beer, Rich drank his beer, lol. Then we had just a dandy time trying to buy french fries at McDonald's. I have never seen a more disorganized place. It was crowded in there, there weren't enough people working and it was vaguely dirty. All we ordered was a medium french fries. We waited for about ten minutes with our ticket stub that said we were number 460. We watched 465, 463, and 462 leave. We pushed our way to the front of the mob, showed out ticket stub, only to find out that the cashier had forgotten about our order. I mean they have this number system for a reason. I guess he didn't notice that he was skipping numbers and not going in order. Maybe he can't count... hmm.... Anyway, after that fun we went back into the subway system and back to my area. We went to Santa Fe steak house. We then walked back to my house and that's it.

Today, I went to work. I was sooo tired. The party went fine. They tipped well, lol. They had good cake too. After work I stayed around for two hours just talking to people. I was too tired to go home, too tired to wait for the bus. I regained some energy and went home. Then I just sort of sat around the house. I ate dinner and now I'm going this. I'm exhausted and I don't want to be here. I need a vacation from my life. Who wants to come? So how was your weekend people?

No comments: