Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Well, today was Halloween. Happy Halloween people!!!


Free Myspace Comments at WishAFriend.com


Anyway, I dressed up as Cleopatra. I had the dress, the crown of asps, and even a gauze shawl thing, lol. It was a pretty nice costume. I didn't take any pix because I have no idea where my camera is. I've been looking for it for a couple of weeks now. Oh well, I'll find it eventually. So I dressed up as Cleo and my boyfriend didn't dress up. I mean he looked nice 'n all, but totally normal. He was going to come over as Darth Vader, but he turned out not to have all the costume ingredients. Well, he took me out to dinner because I hadn't eaten all day. Then we just wandered around the area for a bit, saw some other people dressed up. Eventually we came back to my house and ate some candy, I mean, we had to, it was Halloween for Satan's sake!

So, tell me what you dressed up as and if you can post a picture, please do. I'll be talking to ya'll soon!

No comments: