Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ok, I'm writing again. I seem to feel that keeping the world updated on my current life circumstances is not as important as I used to think it was. I no longer think I have any knowledge to impart on the world, not at the moment anyway. All I ever wrote about is time spent with my boyfriend. I'm not saying that time spent with him is not important, because it most certainly is. My time with him is the happiest that I ever am. I love being with him, and I love spending time with him. If I could do it, I would spend every waking hour with him. Obviously I can't do that. I'm not even sure if I examined it closely, that it would be a good idea. I mean I personally don't think that couples should be together all the time. I think that it would put too much stress on the relationship. Fights would pop up all the time, fights about nothing. Fights about just being together 24/7.

Just at this point in my life, I am not incredibly happy. I am only happy when I am with my boyfriend. My best friend (other than my boyfriend) is still living in another country, and I'm not even sure she is ever coming back for good. I'm not in school, I'm only working three times, maybe four times a week. I sit home alone the majority of the time. I'm not always miserable, but I'm not unduly happy all the time either. Not that I should be. I mean who is? There's just something in my live missing and I'm not too sure what it is. I need to move on with my life, and this year it's been pretty stagnant. I haven't really looked for another job, even though I kept saying I was going to. I guess I'm scared to change my ways. I've been working there so long... It's the only place I've ever worked. I was never a big fan of change.

I don't know. All I know is that something's got to change. It will too. I'm going back to school by hook or by crook next semester. I'm not sure where I'm going to be going, but I will be somewhere. I will go back to community college if I have to, but I need to get my life, my adult life started already. I'm going to be majoring in English, so maybe that writing in my blog will improve. :- D.

Anyway, I'm going to go further contemplate my life.... Or maybe I'll just watch TV. Either way... Laterz pople!!

No comments: