Saturday, May 26, 2007

So, anyway, this is my first time blogging from a computer other than my own. I'm on my boyfriend's laptop... which is a PC... whereas I usually am on my laptop... which is a Mac. There are more functions over here. I love Macs. They are easier to use, they almost never get viruses, and are just so much adarn cuter than PC's. However, since nothing, or next to nothing is specifically written for us Apple people, everything works better on PC's! It's just so darn unfair... waaaa!!!

Anyway, now that I've comandeered someone else's computer... I see things such as "Edit HTML," diiferent setting in the compose mode (such as: center, align left...). I see the option of making my text a different color, I see the option to use italic and bold font! I see differnt fonts!!! I seem to be in blogging heaven! I've neer before figured out how people do the things they do with their blogs. Now it all makes sense... they aren't Mac users!

Ok, let me ue some of this fancy stuff I didn't know was here. Oh! Blue!!! Look, I'm blue and italic!! Woohoo!! Maybe some red to show how angry I am that Mac users don't have any blogging options on them! Some purple to show that, I have in fact calmed down a bit. If I had any pictures on this compter I would put them in my blog now... I can just imagine how much easier it would be on this here PC.

Ok, so for the moment, I am done ranting at the injustice of the world. I will tell you instead that I saw Shrek the Third yesterday. It was hilarious! Ok, maybe it wasn't the singularly most funny thing I have seen in my life, but it was pretty damn good! Rich and I saw the 10:45 showing. We expected it to be crowded, full of loud teenagers howling at the screen. Quite the opposite in fact, we were the only ones there! Ok, well it didn't stay that way. Once the movie started there were a few stragglers who came in... maybe four or five couples. It's really too bad though, I wouldn't have minded having the whole theater just for Rich and myself. Actually, that would have been really cool. It would of been like having rented out the space for the duration of the movie. I think theater do that.. don't they? Don't you think it would been nice having only paid $20 for the tickets to have entire place to yourself? Well, I do.

So, after the movie Rich and I went back to his house. Rich has been pretty much been writing papers straight for six weeks, even eighty seven pages in two days, and the whole ordeal just finished this past Thursday. So he is totally and utterly exhausted. It's also crazy hot here, not to mention humid. So... I don't know what I can say, Rich went to bed. He gave me a book to read, but I really wasn't in the mood. So, I stuck my ipod in my ears and just lay down. It was quite hot in Rich's room, getting progressively hotter as morning approached. So, I don't think anyone in the house slept too well.

Anyway, I'm going to go now give up the wonder of the PC. Gotta go eat something!

No comments: