Monday, May 21, 2007

So, yes it was my birthday. Thank you for the birthday wishes Vinny my blog's only commentator lol.

So, that evening I went to dinner with my mother, step dad, father, his girlfriend, and my boyfriend. We went to a fancy Italian restaurant, had dinner. It was nice. That was pretty much it for my birthday. My boyfriend and I wanted to go out later, just us, but we were just too tired. I don't even remember what we ended up doing we were so tired.

Saturday, we were also totally out of it. We went to have lunch down the block at a nice cafe. After we just went back to my house. We hung around and then he took me to dinner at this nice pan asian restaurant in his area. Then he was all sweet and got me an ice cream cake. He went home around 1:30am and that was it for my birthday.

Sunday, I worked 9:00-4:30. Four birthday parties back to back. I'm still recovering from that. Hectic mania! I can't wait for this weekend. Actually, it's not like I'm doing much the rest of the week. I have work on Friday and Sunday, but I have off Thursday and next Monday because of a Jewish holiday and Memorial Day. So, I should be cleaning my room or something, but because I don't feel especially well, I'll probably just lie around all day.

I'm not very exciting, I know. Meanwhile I have to tell you that my father has stolen my cat. My cat clings to him in the most uncat like way. I mean seriously the way he adores my dad is just agonizing to watch. I miss my little baby. I just always thought that I would take him back when I moved in with Rich, or into my own place. I don't think I can though. I mean I've been telling my father for years, since his cat died, that he needed another one. Now that he's got mine, I don't think he's going to give him up. Besides, it would probably be best for Danny if he stayed with my dad. I guess I could get another cat, and I'm sure I will... But I really love Danny. I keep losing my cats. The first kitten died of feline leukemia. Her name was Deanna. I really miss her sometimes. Then I got Danny about a year later. He's almost 5 now. He would have always live with me if it wasn't for the construction on my house. He had to move in with my dad. He's been there now for over a year. I can't just uproot him. He made a life there. I know that sounds crazy, because he's a cat, but it's true. My cat is totally in love with him. It's disgusting. This feline form of gushing, it's just unprecedented. Cats just don't gush, except over my father. They all love him. I don't get it. He has this animal, and I mean animal, magnetism. It's crazy. So, I guess I have to say good bye to Danny. He is no longer my kitten. I really miss him. One of the reasons I've been so lonely is because he's not here anymore. I guess there's really nothing I can do about it. I can't afford him anyway.

Well, now I've depressed myself, so I'm going to go. Laterz people, I'm outtie!

No comments: