Wednesday, April 22, 2015

To the Man I love:

I want to thank you for everything you have done for me since we've met.  You are kind, supportive, and loving on a regular basis.  If I'm upset or angry, all I need to do is see your face to calm down.  You understand me in a way I never thought was possible.  When I was in the hospital you brought me a stuffed puppy and a pillow (something the hospital oddly didn't provide) without me expecting anything or asking you for anything.  Except for that brief stop over at home to feed the cats, you didn't leave my side.  You stayed in my bed with me all night, not sleeping, but being there for me.  I cannot express how grateful I am to have you by my side, to have you in my life, to have you loving me.  I saw how my pain upset you and I saw how anxious you were about my health.  I am overwhelmed by your love, grateful and humbled by it.

You are more than I could have ever dreamed of.  Not only are you my partner in life, but my friend.  I know now how special that is.

Thank you Noam.  Thank you for everything.  I love you.

No comments: