Monday, December 28, 2015

I realized that I need to get back into writing.  Not that I ever got out exactly, but I haven't been as prolific as maybe I should have.  After all, words are our salvation.  Words are our true explanations, our true feelings (at the point they were written), our creativity, our humanity.  Self expression is a mightily important part of who we are.  My medium is words.  What is yours?



Story line:
There's been a theft at the Met.  A sarcophagus containing the mummified remains of Bastet was taken.  Why?  Who took it?  Meanwhile, Princess Meowlanie was catnapped on the same evening. Coincidence?  Was she part of the theft or innocent bystander?
Investigator:  Danny J. Private Eye, recovering catnip addict, knows the seedy side of town, used to be involved with selfish Princess Meowlanie (she's still an addict).  He has to solve the crime, find the mummy and Meowlanie.  I hope nobody gets in his way.

I know it's not Shakespeare, but hey, I like cats.  Now I just have to write the story.

No comments: