Sunday, August 07, 2005

So everybody, how's things? I have not done anything recently. It seems there really isn't anythhing to do. Am I wrong? I go to work, I go to the City, sometimes I go to the beach. What else is there to do around here? Or anywhere for that matter. Life is just so boring. I can't wait until the next phase of life begins. You know that phase where you're finished with school, you start your career, and you move out of your parents house. I can't wait for that phase. I long for it. My next phase shall not begin for another couple of years. Too bad. Maybe what I need is to go on a trip. A long trip. I went to Boston for a few days at the beginning of the summer. That was fun. It didn't last long enough. I couldn't stay longer because I had to start work. I hate when that happens, you go somewhere and then you have to come back right away, it sucks! I was just starting to get into the swing of things and then I had to come back. However, I must say that next time I go on a trip I must have a car. I wasted so much time getting from place to place that I hardly had time to do anything! Also half the fun of the trip is getting to your destination. I went to Boston by bus, and I would have liked to be able to stop and look around at things, but you can't do that if you're on a bus, obviously. Anyway, I would just have liked to have gone exploring. I would love to go on a cross country trip, either with my boyfriend or a few friends. There's a little problem, actually a few problems. One: I don't have time, two: I don't have a car, three: I don't have a boyfriend. There are probably other problems I'm not thinking of right now. I'll let you know when I think of them. So, I guess that's how things go.

No comments: