Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hi people! I've been noticing for a few days now thay people have really low self esteem. I mean I've known that for a while, but it seems true more so now. I don't know why. Maybe people are just being more open with me, maybe I'm just noticing it more. I wonder why people have such low self esteem. Even the children at the place where I work, and they're so young! Nobody seems to feel thay they are worth anything. It scares me. No wonder half the population is in therapy. I wonder if that may be part of the problem. People just go around spouting psycho babble at each other, not knowing what it really means, or even caring, it's just the new way of relating to others. Then there are the people who have a really screwed up personality, with sky rocketing self esteem. They are probably the ones that should be in therapy, or the ones that don't deserve to feel so wonderful about themselves. So my message of the day is, unless you're a lunatic, and you know who you are, try to feel comfortable in your own skin. Relax and enjoy life, don't analyze it to death. Remember to have fun, and most importantly, be yourself. I know some people won't except you for it, but fuck them. The people who matter will except you. Wow I sound so preachy. What the fuck! Enjoy! : )

1 comment:

Mira said...

Hi Bee the Wolf (I get it by the way). Hmm... Just for the record I left you out of my little blog on purpose because I didn't know if you would enjoy reading about yourself online where anybody could read about you. I woudn't have used your name anyway, but people are touchy about things like that. So, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything. I kept forgeting to ask you whether it would be alright or not, so I just puposely excluded you.
As for the question of what makes me happy, it is not something that I generally think about in terms of being able to talk about in words (if you know what I mean). There are not certain acts that are always gauranteed to make me happy. I like playing with my cat, watching tv, just relaxing. I like hanging out with you, and other friends. I enjoy reading, and seeing movies, I even enjoy the occasional good cry (for no real reason, just something that needs to be done once in a while : )). However, these things sometimes annoy me more than make me happy. You know friends sometimes fight, and my cat bothers me on occasion. There are also just everyday occurences that make me happy or annoy me. There's no reason for one or the other, it just happens. So I thought it was a rather more complicated subject than you thought it was.
By the way, I have thought about doing about something like a social satarist, but as far as I know unless you become absurdly famous you make no money, so no. My creative outlet that you were speaking about by the way, well you're reading it. If I alienate people with my blog I don't really care, it's for me not them. I am not always negative by the way. It's just that when I write one of these things, or call you in a huff, it's because something has just happened to make me really PISSED OFF!
By the way, If you didn't notice I tried very hard not to reveal the name of the place where I worked, so please refrain from writing it again. For all I know people are reading this, people that I may or may not know who work there, and I don't want to offend them. Oh, and we'll have to talk in person about what you were talking about, because I lost you every once in a while. So see ya Bee the Wolf.

From: the Mountain Goat : )