Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Well, tomorrow is the beginning of the end. I have to go to school tomorrow for orientation, I also have to take a compass math test so that Hunter can see what level of math to place me in. I don't really mind the orentation, I might meet a few people, make a few friends. I might even be able to register for classes. I really do want to get that over with. I want to officially begin. Not that I want vacation to be over, because I don't. However, even though I'm not especially excited about school, you never know. I have a terrible sense of direction, so I hope I don't get too lost. I have a feeling I'll be able to find the offices, but not the classroooms. I don't know why. One thing that almost made mo refuse to go to Hunter was the fact that it had no campus! That really freaks me out. At least within a campus, however far away you get from your classes, you're still basically in the same place, but at Hunter, if I get lost between classes, I'll be lost in NEW YORK! Since I have been in Manhattan before that probably won't happen. I know my way around well enough, at least in that area, so that I will probably always be able to find my way home. I certainly hope so, lol. I'm way more scared about my upcoming math test than I am about getting lost tomorrow. I have sample questions for this test. I NEVER LEARNED THIS STUFF BEFORE!!!!!!! You are also not allowed to use a calculator, that's really going to mess me up. Oh well, maybe I'll know more than I think I will. Hmmmm............

No comments: