Thursday, February 02, 2006

So, yes I've been in school lately. Lots and lots of school. My schedule isn't really all that bad. Last term was much worse. I couldn't stand that 5 1/2 hour break that I had. It was horrible. I know someone else with a break like that this term, all I can say to him is, HA HA (Nelson voice, from the Simpsons). I'm sorry I dont mean it.... ; - )

What classes am I taking? Glad you asked. I'm taking Anthropology 101, Psych. of Women, Urban Sociology, and English Lit. 2. Let's just say that I will probably have more work than I have ever had before. I've never even written a term paper, can you believe it? Now I'm going to have at least two to do. Yay!!! My sociology teacher, is not understandable. I mean seriously, his accent is so thick, i have no clue what he's saying. It's a small class, so it's not an acoustic problem, like it was in my astronomy class last term. My psychocology teacher is, in my humble opinion, an idiot. She says, "mmm kayyyy" a lot. I was saying that last night, and I was told that the principal on South Park says that all the time. So that's what she sounds like. My english teacher is nice, she just has way too much energy. It's kind of scary actually. My anthropology teacher is nice. However, he thinks his is the most important subject in the world, as teachers are prone to think. He's good though. Makes really corny jokes, total liberal, it's fun. It's just that I have that class at 8:00am in the morning, too early to think about anthropology, lol.

Anyway, that's what's been going on with me. What's going on with you? In case you haven't noticed I'm totally out of it, so I'll write more when I'm more "in" it, lol. Ttyl my peeps! :- )

No comments: