Sunday, February 05, 2006

I have come to the realization that my cat has a very fickle heart. He loves whoever feeds him most often. Since I have been living at my father's house, my dad decided to change Daniels feeding schedule. I'm not sure why exactly, something about how it's healthier for him. Anyway, that means that since my father usually wakes up before me, he feeds the cat. So, I'm no longer doing it. So who does my little baby love most now? His grandfather, my dad. This might sound totally insane, but I really don't care, this is my blog. Anyway, so Danny follows my father around looking adoringly at him. It's pathetic. Lol. My cat is such a little traitor! It bothers me because he is my cat, MY cat. I know it's crazy, and in a way I think it's sweet. Generally though it just makes my little Danny look pathetic. He's still incredibly cute though, insanely adorable, and ever so soft. Lol. I'm nuts, I know. Damn cat. I can't wait until I have children and they like one of their grandparents better than me, we'll just see what my blog says then, lol.

No comments: