Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So, what's new with me you ask? Not very much. I have mindterms coming up, I'm very excited about that, truly, madly, deeply (I like that song). I've come to a few realizations recently: I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. I've been thinking again about being a teacher. I don't like the pay of the New York City school system, or the lack of respect teachers get. However, maybe it's my true calling, so to speak. I'm still thinking of being a child psychologist, but I'm not sure. I do spend time wondering why people do things, what's going through their minds, which is why I wanted to be a psychologist to begin with. I'm not sure I have the correct mentality for it though. I am not the most caring of people. I mean I am caring to an extent, but perhaps not to the extent that I would need to be. Also, in my personality, is the capacity to be empathetic, not just sympathetic. So hearing all those sob stories, might eventually drive me crazy, if not literally, close to it. I know that's very oxymoronic by the way, me not being caring enough and empathetic at the same time, but hey that's me, lol.

I have also realized that I've been happier lately, even though I'm still in school, and with all the confusion I just told you about. I blame my boyfriend : - ) . I love him. Apparently I've been walking around work with a big smile on my face. I know that while I'm in the subway I tend to lose track of time thinking about him. Ya know what, it's a great way to lose track of time : - P . And am I going to tell you what I think about, umm, NOOO. Lol. I stand there with a completely vacant expression, because I'm not really there, I'm elsewhere.... I tend to do that anyway, daydream. I'm good at it, lol.

Anyway, ya dolgen parkamit koshek. For those of you who don't know, that means I'm going to go Feed the cat. Ttyl ya'll!

No comments: