Monday, March 06, 2006

Wow, I really haven't written an entry in a while. I'm not even sure exactly what I should write. Maybe I should write, that I have a boyfriend now. He's really sweet, and funny, smart, and kind. Not say'n nott'n else, lol.

More news, my best friend is officially going into the military at the end of the year, Israeli army that is. She's going to be gone at least for the better part of three years, who knows if she's really going to come back. Oh well.

I guess there really isn't much happening with me. I went to work yesterday, was one teacher out of three in a pool party. I had to buy a new bathing suit, just for the party. It cost $50, and I earned, including tip, $32. So, basically I lost money by going to work, how nutty is that? It wasn't a bad party anyway. The girl must have been in a really good mood, cuz she's never that nice, well nice for her, anyway. She only jumped on me twice, lol. It was really weird though, almost none of the kids wanted cake, it was so weird. It was a good cake, I mean chocolate all over the place, what can be bad, ya know? I was utterly shocked and dismayed.

Today not much happened, went to school, went to work. Bought some candy from my friend for a fund raiser. As I said, not much happened. I'll update maybe when I have something to say, lol.

No comments: