Sunday, February 12, 2006

Well, I think it's safe to say that we are in the middle of the first blizzard of '06. All I can say is: About damn time!!! I thought global warming was going to ruin the winter for me. Seriously, we haven't had any snow, we've had days in January where it has been almost 70 degrees, what's up with that? I guess that kind of ruins Bush's idea that since it's cold, that means that global warming is a bunch of crap huh?

I finally made the decision sometime last month not to bother replacing my old snow boots, because it didn't seem worth the money to spend on something I didn't think I would use this year at all. I am utterly thrilled right now that I made that decision. This means that as soon as I can I'm going to go out and buy snow boots, and of course not use them until next year. Meanwhile, I'm not going to be able to walk around for the next day or so with dry feet. Last night I was walking around outside, this was only the beginning of the storm mind you. Let's just say I was wearing suede dress boots, I hope they are ok, lol. Anyway, I had no friction between me and the sidewalk. I think those are one of the only pairs of shoes I own that do not have a rubber sole, or soul, lol. I was slipping and sliding all over the damn place, it was really kind of funny. I can't wait to see what it's like to out today.

I am going to have to go out at some point today. I have to take pictures of the snowfall, around my area. I'm not going to get too far, but around the block perhaps?

No comments: