Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So, my day today was a day, if you know what I mean. Nothing special, nothing bad. Actually, I did buy a rock'n pair of boots, somewhat in the cowboy fashion, lol. I went to school, I went to buy boots, I went to my dad's house, I ate, I came home, and I got yelled at by my neighbor. Actually, I guess there's a story there. My neighbor is a total bitch. My father brings me home, and I get yelled at by this woman. She says, "Your construction workers keep my son up in the morning, he doesn't get home until 4am!" First off, is it my fault that her son has absurd hours, or that he is an adult, somewhat elderly an adult, living with his mommy. Second, what would she like me to do about it? They are doing construction, they are being as quiet as they can. I mean seriously, if I'm in the house while they are working, and I can sleep, then my neighbor should have no problem sleeping through the alleged noise either.

Anyway... I saw my boyfriend twice last week, on Friday evening, and on Sunday after work (I worked from 1-7 last Sunday at the desk, people yelling all over the damn place, oy). On both nights we went to dinner, different places of course, but yeah. On Friday evening we went to an Asian restaurant, one of those buffet style restaurants. The waiter was so fucking rude. He actually came over to our table and asked me if I wanted the kiddie chopsticks. Apparently, it looked like I was having issues with my adult sticks. I told him I was fine, and glared at him. I told my boyfriend later (right after the waiter departed from our table), that I wanted to shove the chopsticks up this guys ass. So, yeah. Later we went back to my house and watched Mystic River, or I watched it anyway. On Sunday, we went to an Italian restaurant. Then came back to my house for a bit. I can't wait to see him this week. Alas, it won't be until Saturday, evening. Sigh.

I can't wait until this summer. I think we're going to go away together, it'll be fun.

No comments: