Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Well, so school has resumed. Boy oh boy am I glad it did. Really, I was getting bored sleeping late and hanging out with my friends and boyfriend. REALLY.

So, yesterday was a damn long day. It started at 6:30am, and ended around 6:30pm. I'm sure some people had longer days than I, however, it felt long. I got maybe two hours of sleep the previous night. What can I say, I'm an insomniac, I can't sleep. It doesn't usually bother me. Actually, when I have to wake up early more than twice a week, my body acclimates to the change. However, when it's right after vacation and I only have to wake up early twice a week anyway... You get the idea. So yesterday morning I reintroduced myself to Anthropology and the Psychology of Women. Oh my god, did I miss them! To tell the truth I kind of like Anthropology. I just wish it weren't at 8:00am. As for my psychology class... Ok, here's the thing. I like psychology, I'm thinking about becoming a psychologist. This class, the dumbest thing ever. It's all full of feminine crap. I'm not a feminist. I'm all for equality, suffrage and all that, but do I really need to hear that subconsciously the media is being anti woman because when they show adds for cleaning products, women are usually the ones using them? I don't think so.

Today was aggravating. I was supposed to have Urban Sociology and English Literature. So I went to sociology, no problem (accept maybe staying awake). English was cancelled. I carried around the heaviest textbook on earth, for a class that was later cancelled. Grrrr..... I was supposed to make up a test today, I guess I'll be doing it Friday, hmmm.....

Anyway, that was my day. So tell me, how was yours?

No comments: