Sunday, May 07, 2006

Birthday countdown: 11 days! (a note to my readers: I'm not actually all that excited about my birthday, I just like to count, lol)

Well, I was right. I didn't reorganize my room, or go to the gym. I have an excuse though, I was in too much pain, lol. Anyway, later in the evening my boyfriend came and picked me up. We ate dinner in Pizzeria Uno. After that we went to Starbucks and Barnes & Noble. Then we went back to my boyfriend's house and watched High Fidelity. I'd never actually seen that movie, hmm... It was ok, funny, but I think it went on a bit too long. So, that was my Saturday.

My Sunday, today, was alright. I had to go to work today. I did a swimming birthday party. I had certain issues with that today, but I survived. So, I spent a lot of time with a little girl hanging around my neck because she couldn't swim. She was cute, very bossy, but cute, lol. It wasn't a bad party, it ran smoothly. Really, there was nothing exciting about it.

After the party my father picked me up. We went back to his house, ordered some Chinese food, and I fell asleep. I've really got nothing else to report, it wasn't the most exciting of weekends. That's certainly ok, I don't need that much excitement in my life, lol.

As a side note, I can't wait until the term ends, just a couple more weeks....


P.S. To those of you interested, I can't put personal information, about how to contact me actually IN my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok .. If you can't actually put it IN your blog , how do people "who are actually interested" contact you then ?

V

Btw, i'm the anonymous ..

Mira said...

Well, personal information, is not in my blog proper.