Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just for the hell of it, or halibut as my father would say, my birthday is in two days. Can't wait to lose consciousness from legal alcohol abuse! Kidding, just kidding, really.

Let me start with Sunday. It was Mother's Day/My birthday party up in Connecticut (my aunt lives there). We all went up there (me, my mom, my dad, my stepfather, and my grandmother). We had a nice little day. My aunt made some good food, we ate, we talked, we pet her cats, lol. It was fun. About an hour after we got home my mother's nose started bleeding. Not a regular nose bleed, she was gushing. There were two sink fulls of blood, and it wasn't stopping. My stepdad called EMT's and they took my mom to LIJ. She finally stopped bleeding at the hospital. Then she started again. Then it stopped. By the time we got home it was about 3 AM. It was a very long day. She seems to be fine now.

Well, Monday I was too tired to go to school since I was supposed to be there at 8:00am. I just went to work. I met my boyfriend for lunch, I don't think he's ever seen me completely out of it before. I was exhausted, I had just finished teaching two classes. I was laughing hysterically at one point, it was nice. He didn't break up with me, he must like me, lol.

Today was the last day of classes. I gave a presentation I was totally unprepared to give. It went ok. The next class we watched pieces of apocalypse Now and had a little pizza party. It was the last day of class today. I still have two days of finals to look forward to, but I'm done basically for the term.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your day, how was?

No comments: