Sunday, May 14, 2006

Well tonight was interesting. My friend came over about 6:00pm. She was supposed to meet up with her boyfriend around 7:00ish. The asshole sort of stood her up, so she ended up staying with me and my boyfriend who came over at 7:00. So she stayed with us for dinner. First we were going to stay in the area, but both my friend and my boyfriend, as we were driving down the street, kept seeing people they knew. Students, acquaintances, etc... So we went out to Long Island. We were going to go to The Cheesecake Factory, but there was a big wait. Then we were going to go to P.F. Changs (P.D. Changs, whatever it's called). There was a 50 minute wait. So we wandered over to the Olive Garden. Also a big wait, but we just waited, there was nowhere else to wander to. Finally, after waiting a half hour or more we got a table.

After dinner we all came back to my house. My friends boyfriend picked her up, and my boyfriend stayed for a while. Now I'm just lying here waiting for him to call me to tell me he got home safely. He better get home safely.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and I haven't even got my mother a card. I wrote her a poem one year, but in general I'm not much of a poem person, can't write them. When I do, they aren't usually happy. Whatever. I'm tired.

I tried doing laundry this afternoon. The washing machine worked, the sink leaked, the dryer didn't dry anything. So, all my sheets are wet, my quilt is wet, and the majority of my clothes are wet. I guess I'll have to get them dried tomorrow somehow. I don't really know what to do about that. I guess I can take my stuff to the local Laundromat. Oysh.

Anyhow, good night people.

Btw, my boyfriend got home safely, lol. Yay!

No comments: