Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ok, so I think I'm officially dead, or dead tired anyway, lol. I haven't really slept in two days. For some reason, I just have not been able to sleep. Wonderful.

So, today I had two finals, back to back, essay finals. In total I wrote five essays today. I had three essay questions in Urban Sociology, and one essay question in English. After those finals, I had to go home and write a paper. So I wrote about 15 or 20 pages today. I'm mentally drained.

After writing the paper I went out with my friend. We went to the most exciting place on earth, Staples! Yahoo!!!! After that we went to TGI Fridays. We got some steaks, some cokes, my friend won a free desert by singing a Bob Marley song, and we had a beer.

Her boyfriend came to pick her up and he was nice enough to drive me home. So now I'm home. I'm exhausted. Lol. I'm going to lie down now, lol.

My day was pretty much shit, how was yours?

No comments: