Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Well, to continue the countdown my birthday is in 9 days. My aunt is throwing me a partyish thing on Sunday. I thought it was a Mother's Day thing, somehow though I was told she forgot it was Mother's Day. Anyway...

The entry below this one is a paper I wrote for my English class this morning and handed in this afternoon. It's really only the beginning of the paper, so don't worry. I hope to make it better, or longer anyway, lol. It's on frankincense by the way. I have never managed to get through the book, seriously, I just think it's incredibly boring. I sort of like the story, but the book is just soooo aggravating. It's short and yet goes on and on. I wonder how Mary Shelley did it. Anyway...

Classes end on May 16th and my last final is on May 25th. There's another little countdown for you, lol. After that, aside from work, I'm free. I would go away myself for a couple of days, but I don't have the money. Besides where would I go? I could got to Boston, but what for. I'd rather wait and go with someone. Maybe I'll pick up more hours at work, save some money. I'm bad at that, saving money that is. I don't think I make enough to save actually. I pretty much get a pay check and spend it every two weeks. Not on anything big. I mean there's the occasional pair of shoes I can't live without, but other than that... I buy food. That's it. Lol.

Anyway, I don't have much of anything else to say. The construction workers are coming into my room to cut holes in my wall and put airconditioning vents in. They are starting this work around 8am. Me? I'm going to wake up at 7:30, get dressed and spend the day at my dad's house. Maybe I'll go to the gym later on. Thursday I get to wake up at 6:30 and go to school. I think I'm having lunch with my boyfriend, then going to work. Thursday will be a tired day (tiring because of the waking up early). Tomorrow, once I get to my dad's house I'll probably just fall back asleep.

Anyway... Bye people!

No comments: