Friday, July 28, 2006

Umm, yeah. I just got caught in another major thunderstorm. It was not quite as bad as the one I showed you pictures of last week, but it's just getting started. I was walking to the bus carrying groceries (I'm making dinner tonight), when it all started. I got drenched in about five seconds.

Other than that my week has been pretty uneventful. Well... there were a few things... Ok, so last night I was at my father's house, just hanging out with my cat. I was in the kitchen when I heard a big crash. I went running into the bedroom to find that my father's bed had broken. The wood beams supporting the bad had totally splintered and the bed (or half the bed anyway), was on the floor. That was fun. Poor bed. On Wednesday I went to go see You, Me, & Dupree with my boyfriend. It was ok. I mean it was funny, but somehow I left the theater thinking that it wasn't enough. I don't know exactly what I mean. I thought it was funny, a little too long for the type of thing that it was, but funny. I was just somehow disappointed in it, I'm not sure exactly why.

So that was basically my excitement for the week. Nothing really happened. I mostly just worked a lot.

So, how was your week ppl?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont check your AIM email these days ? Or too busy to reply ? :-P

Anonymous said...

Yo .. Thanks for the (late) email .. :-P

Too lazy to write a long mail now .. Will do soon , k ?

Byeee
V