Saturday, July 22, 2006

Well, since Wednesday.... I met my cousin in the city on Thursday after work. We had fun. We were both so tired we were acting a little drunk, lol. We got lunch and then wandered around. I bought a hair clip that I'm thinking of returning. I just wanted it to replace my old one, but it's kind of ugly, whatever.

Yesterday, I went to work, no need to go into detail right? After that I had an appointment to get my hair done. There were three separate thunderstorms yesterday. I just missed every single one of them. The second after I got into the hair salon it stopped raining and started pouring. By the time it had died down to just rain again, there was a major flood in the street, and little bit in the salon. The people who work there were busy vacuuming up water, three basket fulls of it.









So, those are my pictures of the flood. I had to get home in that. Whatya think of that?

Tell me your rain stories, unless of course it didn't rain by you, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, what can i say .. College started a few days back and lectures are at a hectic pace ... Our profs take extra periods and have started converting labs into theory periods etc.etc.. and this is in the first 4 days of the semester !!! :( .. Wonder how it's gonna become later on ..

Anyway , my college seems to have relaxed it's rules a bit ! I mean students have started bunking classes (ok , if u dont know my coll , dont laugh ! ) , bringing cells and the dress code has slowly but surely started falling apart ... But when i'm on the subject of the rules "changing" , have to mention that the seniors have started serious ragging too ...

The pics of the streets (filled with water) were quite cool .. Didn't know it rained that much in NY ..

Keep blogging !! :)