Thursday, October 12, 2006

Today, I went to work. For some reason I was tired all day. I think it was just the weather. I mean it's been chilly in the evening too warm in the mornings. I hate it, I have no idea what to wear anymore. Do I dress warm for the evening, or light for the mornings? My throat and back hurts. Isn't it wonderful?

So, today I had a nursery class and two gymnastics classes. They all really wore out my voice. I don't really have much of it left anymore. I was soooo tired while I was teaching. Even one of the people I work with told me I didn't look good today. I know that's not exactly a compliment, but it was true. I think I'm even too tired to continue to write this blog entry. It's not like I have a lot to say anyway.

I haven't forgotten about that story I mentioned in an earlier entry by the way. I'll write all about the wolves in fairy tales and the three little piggies, but not tonight. In fact, don't expect me to write anything until Sunday, the earliest. After work tomorrow I'm going to go do something to my nails. Don't ask me to explain, all you need to know is that something needs to be done with them. After that I'm going to go home and wait for my boyfriend. We're having dinner with his parents at his house. After we plan to go play some pool, maybe get a little drunk. Lol, just kidding on the last one... Or am I? Lol. We plan to have the picnic we didn't get to have last Monday, on Saturday. Well, probably, it depends on the weather. What we do after... It's still a mystery to me...

I'll let you know how it all goes, lol. Comment if you're reading!! That's an order!! Oh Yeah!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
What is it exactly that you do ? Organise / help out with birthday parties and stuff ? And these "classes" (nursery and gymnastics) .. they are .. ?

I ask a lotta questions, dont i ? :) .. Anyway , not much happening on my side .. We had special classes (at college) the whole of saturday !! :( .. This shouldn't even be legal , in the first place .. I mean it's the weekend ! It's their fault if they're not able to finish portions on time , right ? As it is , most of us learn only from books and dont give a damn about what's going on in class (it's hard paying attention for hours ! ) ..

Btw, The weather here's awful ! Hot, hot , super hot .. U can actually melt walking from block to block around the college campus !! It's not even dry heat , there's an impossible amount of humidity in the air nowadays .. I'm gonna move away from here as soon as possible .. !

Btw, i might be coming to the U.S for studies in another 2 years or so .. It all depends on how my GRE goes .. anyway , wish me luck ! :)

"I'll let you know how it all goes, lol. Comment if you're reading!! That's an order!! Oh Yeah!! LOL"

!! :-P

Anonymous said...

Today is OCT 21st ! Your last post was on 12th :-P .. Just a friendly reminder :D