Tuesday, October 10, 2006

If there was something potentially wrong with someone you love, would you want to know about it, or would you rather live in peaceful oblivion?

I would rather know about it. I mean maybe I'd be happier for a little bit longer, but eventually I would realize there was something wrong. Then I'd have to deal with the pain of being lied to and the pain of knowing someone I love is ill. By the way, this is completely hypothetical, nobody I know is sick... Or I don't think anyone is...

My point is that honesty is not always necessary. I think that little white lies are ok. Somebody walks up to you and asks you a silly meaningless question, you are aloud to lie to them to protect there feelings. If everybody was honest about everything, there would be a lot of sad people walking around all the time. People who say they believe in brutal honesty are full of crap. Either they just want attention, they are idiots, or they are just mean spirited. Life is full of lies, and as humans, we have to deal with it. As long as we know when it is ok to lie and when it is not, then we are ok.

The problem is once people become comfortable with lying, they often forget their morals. They lie all the time, and for no particular reason. Our society is built by a bunch of greedy liars. People are morons and don't know what is good for them.

I'm just rambling. I'm tired. I went out and collected applications today. I filled most of them out. I'll finish tomorrow. I'm going to hand them in also. Maybe I'll go to the mall an collect more applications, or I'll do it on Friday. My next step is to look for jobs in the city, after I try the mall anyway. The problem is, people are hiring now, because of the holiday season, but after the holidays are over, I might be out of a job again. Hopefully, I'll do well enough so that I'll be kept on. We'll see.

I'm actually going to go to sleep now, or stop trying to think anyway because I appear to be exhausted. This blog has been doubly hard to write because I have been practicing my touch typing, lol. I'll ttya'll tomorrow people. Comment please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was the part about some people being blatantly frank directed at a certain someone ? Or am i just being paranoid ?

And why no reply (email) ?

P.S. What's "touch typing" ? :D