Sunday, October 08, 2006

Well, it's 2:55 AM, so I'm not going to write very much. My boyfriend slept over last night. We were up late, talking I guess. It seemed to get late very fast. Well, we ate late, as you know if you read my last blog entry. Anyway, we went to sleep late, not too late, but late. We didn't wake up this morning until almost 1:00 PM. We didn't leave the house until 3:30 PM ish. We ate a late lunch then wadered around a bit.

We got back to my house around 7:00 PM, watched a little tv (poor yankees), and we ended up going out to dinner around 9:30 PM. We got back and watched a movie. House of Rock. I had never seen it before, it was funny, but not something I would want to watch many times. Jack Black tends to give me a headache. He's just so annoying.

Anyway, after the movie, my boyfriend went home. He's only been gone for about at hour, but I already miss him. I'll be seeing him agian soon though. We're planning on having a picnic on Monday. I hope he doesn't get sick.... Oy. I'm going to sleep now. I hope everyone's alright out there.

Tell me something people... I'm here, I'm listening, I'm reading... Talk to me.

No comments: