Monday, October 09, 2006

Ok, so my boyfriend did get sick, so we didn't do our picnic thing. We'll do it some other time, not a big deal. Oh well. Instead of a picnic I spent the day arguing with my mother. That was fun, always is. She drains me. I try to avoid her when we're both home together. I didn't eat anything at all, or drink anything until my dad came to pick me up. I didn't want to go upstairs and "talk" to her again, so I just stayed in the basement.

Tomorrow, I'm going to get myself to Austin St. And get a bunch of job applications. We'll see what happens. I might just fill them out in Starbucks and go bring them in. On Wednesday, I'll either get some applications from the mall, or go to the city and get some. Thursday and Friday I'm working, unless I automatically get a job earlier in the week. I'll look more in the City next week as well. I'm going to call a career counselor tomorrow I guess.

I also need to start trying to apply to schools. I'm going to apply to Queens College and to Queensborough Community College. I used to go to QCC actually. The problem with QCC, is that it takes like three hours to get there and back from my house. Oy. If I do manage to get a job, the first thing I'm going to save for is a car. That way I'll be able to get to any school I apply to and I'll also be able to go visit my boyfriend.

My day sucked. How was yours?

No comments: