Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hey people. Today is Tuesday December 5th at 12:46pm. So, I'll tell you about my weekend I guess. On Friday I went to my boyfriend's house. His brother came over for dinner. His mom made a very good lasagna. After dinner we all watched a very stupid movie on lifetime. I believe it was called Noel. Susan Sarandon was in it, among other people of course, including Robin Williams. With all the good actors in the movie, it really sucked. It was so gloppy, so sweet, and so magically christmasy. Bleh. As a movie, it also jus sucked, it was highly predictable and low key. I mean there was no action what so ever, ehh.

Later that night my boyfriend's brother went home and his parents went to sleep and my boyfriend and I were left watching TV in the basement. We didn't watch anything special, just TV. My boyfriend fell asleep and later we just talked for a bit. On our way upstairs we noticed flashing lights in front of the house. We looked out the window and saw a car, on its side on the front lawn. The flashing lights belonged to the police and the toe truck who were trying to get the car off the front lawn. My boyfriend went upstairs to tell his parents about it. They called the police and were informed that the person driving was a 16/17 year old high school student. She supposedly fell asleep driving and went threw the neighbors bushes and then found herself crashing into a tree on my boyfriend's property, continued weaving around and managed to crash through his bushes. Her car flipped over at some point. If she had gone about ten feet farther she would have been in his dining room.

Amazingly enough the girl was absolutely fine and so was her passenger. The next morning my boyfriend went out to clear the driveway and while he was there, the girl's father came by with his gardener. They basically assessed the damage. My boyfriend scratched up his face with some pieces of tree and finally came back inside. Later on his mother told me that the bushes the girl destroyed had been planted there in 1929. So she was very upset. The whole thing was just upsetting to everyone.

Saturday, after my boyfriend cleaned off the driveway, we sat around watching TV for a while. Later his parents got back from work, then his brother and his wife came over. They are going to Africa I believe, so they needed to get Hep C vaccinations. Rich and I wanted to go ice skating, but my ankle sort of hurt, and after his brother left, the rink was closed. So we took a little trip into Roslyn, ate lunch, and did a little shopping. We couldn't think what else to do, so we ended up going to another area and did more shopping. We went to Best Buy and I got Minority Report, and Rich got Syriana. Then we went to The Source Mall. We didn't buy anything we just walked around. I went hysterical for a while (laughing). I couldn't stop for like an hour. Every time Rich looked at me I would just burst out into hysterical laughter. We had to leave stores after a while, I mean they were looking at me like I was insane. I was doubled over and hanging onto Rich so I wouldn't fall down.

After the mall, we went back towards his area and ate dinner in a cute little Thai restaurant. After that, we went back to his house and watched Syriana. Then he took me home.

The next day I went to work. A cute little girl's birthday party. It went alright. Didn't do anything much the rest of the day. Actually, I fell asleep. I was exhausted.

Monday, I went to work, ate dinner with my father, and went to sleep.

So, that was my weekend and Monday. Yours?

No comments: