Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I have nothing to say except... It's started again. Every year after Thanksgiving the Christmas songs start. Now, being Jewish, I have very little feeling for this time of year, or for the songs themselves. However, these songs cause me great pain. I mean, seriously, the day after Thanksgiving they start and they don't end until basically January! The same damn songs year after year, day after day... It is sooooo annoying!!!! These songs get stuck in my head and they just won't get out! Good king Wenseslause (or however you spell it), Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, etc, etc... AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I like these songs for the first couple of days, but a month of it, is just too much. I must protest. And the lady really do not protest too much, I seriously hate the month of Christmas, before Christmas.

Anyway, I'm gonna go, I'm dizzy, must lie down....



Frosty the Snowman....... (humming)........

No comments: