Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hi people. Sorry I haven't written in a while, I guess I've just been lazy.

So, last Friday my boyfriend came over. I made a meatloaf. It was pretty damn good if I say so myself. Anyway, after dinner we didn't do much. Just talked and watched TV. Saturday, we had a late start to the day. We left the house around 2:00pm maybe. We had lunch (maybe it was brunch?) in a little place that always reminds me on Central Perk (the coffee house from Friends). He had some sort of chicken wrap and I had an egg sandwich and a lot of good fries. Anyway, after lunch (or brunch) we wandered around my area. We got my boyfriend's glasses fixed (he somehow managed to punch them in his sleep, so they were crooked). While we were at the glasses store I tried on a few new frames. I think I found a pair of frames I like. I haven't been able to find them online, so if I end up getting them, I'll take a picture and stick it in here somewhere.

Anyway, after that, we went to Starbucks and wandered with our hot drinks. We bought movie tickets for The Holiday to see later on, and we went to Duane Reade and I got some moisturizer and dark chocolate m&m's. You read correctly DARK CHOCOLATE M&M'S!!!! At that point we went back to my house and I spent some time editing my boyfriends 95 page paper on the fall of the Roman Republic. Of course the m&m's came with me, lol. It was a very well thought out paper of Rich's part (G-d help his professor). After the editing we realized we didn't have enough time to go to dinner before the movie. So, we ate left over meatloaf with a nice fresh salad. We left and spent the next half hour or so looking for parking somewhere near the movie theater. We missed the first 15 minutes of the movie. However, I really liked the movie. It was good. After the movie we went back to my house, talked a bit and fell asleep.

I do not even want to go into Sunday, or Monday. Let me just say it involved a Chanukah Festival and a booth called "Toss the Latke." Don't ask. Just imagine, lol.

So, that was my weekend. How was yours people?

No comments: