Tuesday, December 19, 2006

So, my weekend was not especially eventful. I went to my boyfriend's house for dinner. His dad's birthday is... well... actually it's today, but we were all celebrating it on Friday. His mom made something middle eastern involving pumpkin. Since, I don't eat pumpkin she made me pasta. It's the first time I think I've seen the whole family together since the summer. Anyway, we had a good time.

After everybody left my boyfriend and I were supposed to go play pool or something, but he was too tired, and I'm not sure why, but I was totally out of it. So we just sat around watching TV. Saturday we planned to go ice skating, and then later after dinner to Strike. However, we managed only to go to Subway, wander around for a while, and then go to dinner in my favorite Chinese/Japanese place called Tofu. We went back to Rich's house afterwards and watched a movie, "Old School." Personally, I didn't think it was all that funny. I know many people would disagree. Whatever.

I ended up staying at his house Saturday night also. He was too tired to drive me home. So Sunday, he did lesson plans, and I read while he worked. I bothered him once in a while. All in all it was a good weekend, a sleepy weekend.

Yesterday, I went to work. It's the last week of the session, so I have to keep saying good bye to all my classes. It's slightly depressing, but I'll probably see them all again in January. So whatever. Today, I was supposed to cover for someone, but I ended up being sick, so I didn't go. Everybody seems to be coming down with something.

Meanwhile, I found out that my fam and I are going to California on the 24th, instead of the 25th, and we're leaving like at 5:30 am. It's all very aggravating. I have to go shopping. Macy's is having one of their blow out sales, so I want to go to that. Only if my mom gives me the macy's card though. What's the point in spending more if I don't have to? Anyway, I don't even want to go at this point. I don't feel especially well and I would rather spend the time with my boyfriend. If I don't go away, then my father will go away with his girlfriend. It would actually be the first time I'd be all by myself, parent wise. I really don't want to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come u and your boyfriend seem to be exhausted all the time ? :-P Travel a lot ?

V

P.S. Dont eat pumpkin = allergic to pumpkin ?

(not a worthy comment at all, i know .. brain's not completely awake yet :) )