Thursday, March 15, 2007

I think I've calmed down a bit since my last ranting blog post. I still want all the things I mentioned before, but not in a "I'll die if I can't get it" kind of way. At some point this week, I'm going to try to put together some outfit, a nice one. Next week I think I'm going to apply for jobs in Bloomingdales, Saks, and maybe Lord & Taylor. Just thinking of it makes me nervous. I've only ever worked at my current place of employment. Different departments, different bosses, but still the same place with me basically doing the same thing. I've never done anything else. I don't really have any other skills. I mean, I work with people. That's a skill that comes in pretty handy just about anywhere, no matter what you're doing. So, there's that. I guess other than that, you're just trained on the job. I mean, I can be a perfume girl. It's not something I ever aspired to be, but I can do it. And I can give people makeovers, clothes wise, and even make up. So, it's not like I have no skills that a department store might want. I don't know, just nervous I guess.

Anyway, I do still want to get out of town. I think during Pesach (or spring break if you prefer), I'm gonig away with my boyfriend. I mean we aren't going anywhere warm or anything. I think we're going to Boston. However, at least we're getting out of town. Unfortunately, classes at work, end next week. I'm not exactly sure when Pesach is, but I know it's early April. Basically, I'm going to be totally broke for a month or more. I'm so glad. I guess if I beg my mother, she'll probably help me out a little bit. I hate begging my mother for money.

Looking at the silver lining... I get to go away with my boyfriend. We really need to spend some time alone together. He's been really busy lately, and I just want to be with him. I love him. He wants to be with me too by the way. I'm not stalking him. I don't even want to do all the historical things, I mean I do, I am interested. I just want to hang out and relax. You think I should still look for a job before I go away? I mean I could just tell them I'm not available until after I come back. I guess Rich and I will have to set the dates for us going and coming back. Maybe we'll figure it out this weekend.

I think I will end this blog since I am starting to ramble again. Ok people, talk to you all later!



(Just a reminder, I can't do spell check with this new version of blogger, so please, don't mind the typos, thanks)

No comments: