Monday, March 26, 2007

So, since last I wrote some things have happened. First of all, I still need to get to Macy's. I'm still looking for pants that don't have holes in the crotch... I can't quite figure out why their are holes there to begin with actually, hehe.

So, not this past weekend, but the one before (3/17/07) my mom and stepdad met Rich's parents, for the first time. I think the whole thing went pretty well. They seemed to get along. I don't really have very much else to say about that.

I went to my old college last Wednesday and picked up a copy of my transcript. I sent in my application for college on Thursday. So, now I'm just waiting to see what happens.

This past weekend (3/24/07) my boyfriend and I recreated our first date. We haven't had time to since our anniversary (2/3). So, we went to the same Japanese restaurant (I ordered the same thing, he didn't), and after that we went to the local pool hall. We both sincerely suck. That's ok though, we still have fun. Earlier in the day, we were so tired we could barely move. I made peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches for lunch and then we just fell asleep :- P. When we finally made it out of the house we went to this new mall in a neighboring town. It was actually a very nice place, for a mall. It is an outdoor mall and had different stores in it than most places near here. I pre-ordered Harry Potter #7 at Borders, hehe. It was just a good place to walk around. The only downside is that it's right across from a cemetary, so that's kind of depressing.

We had planned to go see a movie before dinner, but since we didn't start out of the house until after 4PM... yeah, it didn't happen.

Next week, hopefully, my boyfriend and I are going to go away. Just to MA, probably Boston. We both just need to get away. Hopefully next time we go away, it can be a little farther. I need a better job first, then I can pay. I kind of want to go to England, and Italy, and France. Although, right now, I would gladly settle for Florida, hehe.

Anyway, I'll write more later. Tell me something you people out there.

No comments: