Thursday, March 08, 2007

My day, for me anyway, was actually pretty full today. It started later than I had intended because for some reason last night, I couldn't fall asleep. Anyway, after my boyfriend called me, around 11:30AM, I got out of bed and started my day. First I had a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles. Now, I am not one for sugary cereal, at least not in the morning, but sue me, I wanted a sugar rush. So, after eating, I lay in bed for a while (that's where I ate by the way). Then I got on my computer and started searching for information. You see, I'm trying to re-apply to college. In doing this I hope to basically start my professional life. Isn't that why most people go to college? Anyway, in order to apply to other colleges, I have to collect my transcripts from all my secondary schools, starting with high school. So, on Monday, I went back to high school and ordered that transcript, I'm still waiting for it. Today, I went to my colleges web page and printed out a "request of official transcript" form. I filled it out, and wrote out a check for the college. Isn't it nice that I have to pay them to release something that in essence is mine? Having filled out all this information, I called my boyfriend to ask him a question. Somehow, we ended up being on the phone for about forty five minutes. After that conversation, I got myself dressed, and went to the city. It takes me about an hour to get to school, which really isn't all that bad considering I have to leave one town and go into another. It's why I went to that school to begin with. Anyway, my point is that it took me just under an hour to get there. The business I had to do there, took all of five minutes, tops. I had printed and filled the form out at home, I had already written out the check. All I had to do was wait for the woman behind the desk to give me recipt. So, I went home. Now that is annoying. I wish I had some other sort of thing to do in that part of the city, but I didn't. I was actually considering going to Starbucks just so that I would be there longer. However, I decided it was a silly way to waste money. That's the same reason I didn't go to Bloomingdales, hehe.

After returning to Queens, I went to my dad's house. We ordered a pizza, half sausage, half regular. We watched TV and I think I fell asleep for about a half hour. Later, after his class, my boyfriend came over to visit. He took me home from my dad's house and we jsut hung around and talked for a little while. Then he went home. I'm not seeing him until Saturday this week, and I miss him.

*sigh* I can't wait for us to start our lives together. I don't even mean marriage, I just mean living together. Probably won't happen for at least three years, but I can still think about it... and about decorating the apartment, right? That's not so weird is it? :- D

No comments: