Monday, March 05, 2007

So, my weekend was as follows: Friday evening my boyfriend picked me up. We went back to his house and had dinner with his parents and his brother and his wife. Then we sat around talking for a while. Rich's brother and sister in law went home and his parents went to bed. Rich and I talked and watched TV before going to sleep. Saturday, we were in no rush to get out of the house. We ate breakfast, watched TV, talked. After Rich's parent's got home, Rich and I went out. We went to the mall to search for a birthday present for my father. His birthday, is on Monday. We shoppped a little, then we has a little luch, then we shopped a little more. We went back to Rich's house from the mall, and his dad gave me a strep test. Ya see, I've had the flu for the past week. I could barely move. Then it seemed to be going away by Thursday. However, it left me with a sore throat. I have a history of strep, and even though I havent had it in a couple of years, I just wanted to make sure. So Thursday evening my mother took me to her doctor. He said, what's wrong? I said, my throat hurts. He said, ok here's an antibiotic. So he didn't give me a strep test, but he gave me a a drug to fight strep. So, for some reason, I took the first dose of the antibiotic. It swelled up my tongue. So, I didn't take more. Instead I asked Rich's father to give me a strep test. So, that's what Rich and I did after the mall. Then we took the culture to the lab, went back to Rich's house for a bit, and then went out to dinner. We went to this Thai place we had been to once before. It wasn't so good this time. The service was horrible. They put us in a corner and basically ignored us. Also, I didn't think the food was all that great. Anyway, after dinner, we went back to Rich's house. We hung around for a while and then went to see "Wild Hogs." It was actually very funny. I recommend it. After the movie, we went back to Rich's house. I filled out my college application, and Rich did some work, I helped :- D. We left Rich's house at about 3:00AM. That's when he took me home.

Sunday, my mom, stepdad, and I went to Brooklyn to visit my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin. It was Purim, so they had a little party. It was just a lunch/dinner party, but it was fun. We hadn't seen them in a while. We got home around 8:00PM. I did some reading, watched some TV, and later on I made myself a salad because I was hungry. Now I'm doing this, and I know this entry sucks, but at the moment, I don't care. I've still got to find my dad a birthday present, all before I have to go to work. Why is it that I have so much extra time, but I still don't have any time for anything? I've also got to go to my old high school and get my transcript. That should be fun, I love gonig back there (major sarcasm).

So, thats what I gotta do tomorrow. Later ppl!

No comments: