Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friday was my first day out of the house since the previous Monday.  It was a long time to be in the house. On Tuesday I slept for just about 20 hours.  Even the few hours I was awake I was very drowsy.  On Wednesday I slept for.... maybe ten hours.  Slightly more normal.  I was drowsy all day though.

Thursday, I was still a little bit out of it, but I was ready to go out.  That's when there was a snowstorm and everything was closed.  Grr.  I was going stir crazy at that point.  I don't like being trapped in the house, especially with my mother home also.  Not that she was really bothering me.  I just knew she was there.  I could feel her presence of disapproval looming over me.  I know that I am being over dramatic about that.  I know.  It's just... I can't be fully comfortable when she's here.  I always think she's going to ask me to do something.... unnecessary.

Friday I had no reason to go out during the day, so I stayed in.  Friday evening Rich picked me up.  We went back to his house and had dinner with his parents and his brother and sister in law.  After they went home, Rich fell asleep.  I ended up watching the United States of Tara by myself.  I've never seen the show before, I don't get Showtime, but Rich does.  I like the show a lot.  It's written really well and acted really well.  It's a good combination.  Toni Collette is awesome.  She plays multiple personalities really well.  If you haven't seen the show, I'd check it out.  I watched episode 1-9 of season two, so Rich and I didn't go up to bed until about 4:30am.  It's ok, I've been sleeping so much lately that I didn't care.

Saturday, we went to Sports Authority to get Rich new work out pants.  He really needed new ones, trust me.  There were holes in the old ones.  In bad places.  After we got the pants we went to Costco.  What a crazy place.  Crowded.  Aggravating.  HOT!  It was so overly warm in there that I found myself looking for the refrigerator section so that I could cool off.  This is coming from someone who is more often than not, cold.  That is how hot is was in there.  Rich and I had a light lunch at California Pizza Kitchen.  We both got salads.

Rich and I went back to his house and he used his new work out pants.  Eventually we had dinner with his parents.  At some point I watched the last three episodes of Tara season two.  Now I can't wait until season three.  I am addicted.  We also watched Repo Men.  Any thoughts?  I have thoughts but I'll wait until next time.

Since it's late and I'm actually going to work tomorrow I'm going to sign off.  I'd appreciate at least one comment, just to see if anyone is reading....

No comments: