Monday, January 31, 2011

Today was not a bad day.  Last night however, was a little bit aggravating.  Have you ever noticed that the more inconveniences happen to you the more you might get used to them?

Last night I actually fell asleep before 4:30am.  Since I was sick and I was sleeping so much my sleep schedule was completely thrown off.  I'm already an insomniac, so I have trouble sleeping before 2am.  Recently, I haven't been able to fall asleep until 4:30am.  Wonderful, right?  Fine.  I was exhausted on Sunday night, not even sure why, just a long day.  I fell asleep around 2:30am.  Good, right?  I was woken up around 4:00am by Danny, my cat.  He was sitting on my bed throwing up.  GREAT!  Read the sarcasm people.  He was on the edge of the bed.  He threw up there, I kicked him off the bed, he threw up again on the floor, and then went under the bed and... you guessed it, he threw up under the bed too!  Talk about aggravating inconveniences.  I had to clean my bed.  I couldn't face changing the sheets at that time of night so I just cleaned the vomit off and "washed" the comforter in that area.  Then I moved on to the floor.  That was much easier.  Then there was under the bed.  I had to move furniture in order to get to the puke.  I was thrilled that he threw up near the edge of the bed rather than the middle, that would have been a disaster.  I would have had to *take the beds apart and close one up...  Anyway. I was able to clean up all the vomit.

After the cleaning I couldn't fall back asleep for about an hour.  Therefore, I was tired and woke up later than I was planning to.  (1pm).  Shh, don't tell Rich.

I've got to leave now, so unless something earth shattering happen later I'll be back tomorrow.  Bye!

* I have two twin beds held together by a band that goes around the circumference of the bed making my two twin beds one large king bed.  So, If Danny had throw up under the back bed I would have had to take off the band and close one of the beds.  They are day risers.  So one of them goes up and down, fits under the other one.  Look it up if you don't know what I mean.

No comments: