Saturday, January 15, 2011

I bought wedding invitations today.  I got them at Staples.  I know what you're thinking.  Really, they aren't that bad.  They had some nice ones at Michael's, but...  I would have ended up paying just as much for them there as I would have if I was going to hire someone to make them for me.

I plan to do this myself, with the help of some very helpful bridesmaids, whether they know it or not.  They'll know soon enough.  They are very plain, but I will spruce them up.  They are ivory, with a gold rim.  They go well with Westbury Manor decor.  They come with a ivory ribbon, but i might buy something more colorful.  I'm planning the writing to be purple and I think we'll stamp something wedding-ish on there also.

It should look ok.  They were cheap enough that if I find something better I may get something else.  I'm actually pretty excited about them though.  This is starting to be real.

No comments: