Wednesday, February 09, 2011

My day was very long and tomorrow will be just as long, actually an hour longer.  I don't mind since I'm getting paid for my work.  I do mind that my back is killing me, oh well.

My father picked me up from work today and we went to Costco.  I have a love/hate relationship with that place.  It is useful.  It has its moments, but the food.  Holy shit!  You can't get a normal size of anything!  I know this isn't exactly a new revelation.  I kno this is something... knowns.  But I saw a container of cottage cheese bigger than my head!  I guess Costco is good if you have a family, a possibly growing family, then it pays to buy in bulk.  For just two people, unless your house, your pantry, and your freezer are huge, it's just not worth it.  There won't be anywhere to put your 25 rolls of toilet paper, or your side of cow.

I do like Costco though.  It's a fun place to be for a little while, not for too long, you might start wanting to kill yourself.  Today, I went with my dad.  He bought be a printer for Chanukah!  I am very appreciative and very happy!  My old printer crapped out maybe.... six months ago.  Since I'm not in school, it wasn't that huge of a deal, but I do need to print something every now and then, especially since I'm into photography.  My mother has been using a Dell printer since she broke her HP.  Unfortunately, my mac OS doesn't work with the Dell printer.  There seem to be no plug-ins available.  Grr.  Every time I want to print something I have to email it to myself and print it from my old Dell laptop.  Not the most convenient thing to do.

So, I have a new HP Photosmart Plus e-ALL-IN-ONE B120 series.  So far, except for temperamental wifi connection it's great!  I am very happy.  Thank you Dad.

No comments: