Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I have a few plans for the future.  I plan to find another part time job, possibly doing retail, possibly real estate, along with my current job.  I need to find something.

Is anyone else realizing how bleak our generation's future is?  We graduate from college in the middle of a depression, health care is getting an overhaul, there will be no social security by the time we are eligible for it...  It's a great time to be alive, no?  Not that I'm depressed about the current job market.  Not yet.  I will be depressed about it in September after I'm married and am still living at home.  How many people get married and then resume their lives exactly as they were before?

I'm being pessimistic.  I should rally.  I will find a job.  I WILL find a job.  I WILL FIND a job.  I WILL FIND A job.  I WILL FIND A JOB!!!!  Not that I don't have a perfectly god one at the moment, just.... I need more hours.  I can't get any, so I need another job.  I am unwilling to quit my current job until I have a solid new job.  How many times have I written job in this post?  Hmm...

No comments: