Thursday, March 03, 2011

Dear Blog,

I applied for a job.  It's a job that would be perfect for me at this moment in my life.  I might not have the qualifications to be an executive, but I can be a good assistant, or receptionist, or hostess.  These are skills that I have picked up over the years working in my current job.  I'd be good at this job.  I just need a chance to prove it.

On another note...

Today at work was hard.  I hurt my back while I was sleeping and I can't really move.  It's unfortunate since I teach children's gym classes.  Teaching gymnastics while not being able to move...  Now that's dedication I tell ya!  I also thought my coworker's jokes were unnecessary and were starting to get on my nerves by the time class was over.

Yet another note...

Any ideas for weekend activities?  I was thinking about ice skating, but seeing as how at the moment I can't even turn my head, it might not be the best idea.  I would like to go to one of those places where you paint pre-made pottery.  I find it relaxing.  Then again, I would find it more relaxing to actually make the pottery pieces.  All these things are rather expensive though.  If it were warmer we could take a walk, maybe even go on a little hike.  There could be a picnic waiting for us when we reached our destination.  Fried chicken in a basket, freshly made warm buttermilk biscuits, cucumber salad, cool seltzer for Rich and a cool coke for me.  I don't know if that sounds like the most satisfying meal, but, hey, it's good for a picnic.  I've never had a real picnic, I don't know if I would even want one... all those ants...

Rich just got here, so I'm going to go pay attention to him now.

Bye Blog!

No comments: