Sunday, March 13, 2011

I feel like I'm starting off all my entries lately by apologizing for not blogging.  Well not today!  I've been busy, so I haven't written.

I've been applying for jobs like crazy and have only been contacted by what are probably scams from craigslist.  I've started looking for on monster.com because I feel like monster is more... reliable and more... real.  People hiring from monster are not individuals, but businesses.  I think that is probably the way to go.

As far as updates of my life?  There really isn't anything new.  Nothing new has happened in regards to my wedding.  We are again in limbo.  I think we've found the people we want to use, minus a videographer (we haven't met with the recommended one yet), but we've yet to actually book anyone.  I guess we have to move on to the next step.  Tomorrow, I am calling the DJ to find out exactly what the next step is.  How do we proceed?

I have to send out my save the date cards.  I've gotten a bunch of addresses, but not all of them.  I have been waiting for all of them, but maybe that is not necessary.  I think this week I'm going start mailing them out, get the ball rolling.

I've got to get the bridesmaids to buy their dresses....

No comments: