Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tomorrow starts a new chapter in my life.  I am excited and nervous about it at the same time.  I have not left my old job completely, but I have left a major part of it.  I am no longer teaching nursery classes or gymnastics classes.  The gymnastics is hard to give up, I really do love it.  Fortunately, there are only a couple of kids that I will really miss.  If I had left last year, it would have been more.  What I will miss dearly, is the interaction between myself and my coworkers.  I'm not going to be seeing all of them on my Sunday's there.  Yes, I will probably see them at some point or another in my private life.  Ok.  It's not the same though.

I've been there almost my entire life, twenty one years.  It will be hard not going there every other day, possibly not even once a week.  It's like losing a second home, or in my case a third.  I will still be there sometimes, but like I said, it's not the same.

However, I am still excited about my position.  I get to dress up, rather than down every day.  I may or may not wear make-up.  I am happy that my life is moving forward rather than staying stagnant.  I am excited.

No comments: