Thursday, January 19, 2012

To continue my apparent theme of the week...

I had a dream last night about the difficulties of buying a bra.  Yes, friends, a bra.  I know that in the dream I was shopping in an absolutely huge space (for a bra shop).  It reminded me of the layout of a New York & Co. store actually.  It was very bright, with overhead fluorescent lighting and very large windows that sun was pouring into.

I had brought an old bra with me to forgo the formalities.  I came to buy, not shop.  I handed the woman my old bra and said, "I want to get another one of these.  I'd also like to get it in black."  She just looked at me like I was crazy.  I think it turned out that those bras hadn't been made in years, or something like that.  I had to proceed to look for a completely new style of bra.

The dream was interesting only because it reminded me that I need to get myself to Linda's before the end of the month, since I have voucher that will expire then.  I hope they haven't changed bras too much since the last time I was there.  Maybe all the bras are square now, or made of aluminum.  Who knows?

No comments: