Tuesday, January 26, 2016

So, apparently I have a cough.  Thought it was just a hairball in he morning (I hid it somewhere Meowra and Neaowwn will never find it), but I guess it's more than that.  If it continues I'll just annoy the humans by coughing in their faces.  They'll think it's "cute."  Everything I do is cute.

The other two aren't as good as getting what they want from the humans.  It's not always about being cute.  Sometimes it's about being loud.  I mean the Orange one is loud, but it's all the time, not when she wants food.  She seems to think the humans are going to disappear on her and it makes her very anxious.  Whenever she sees them walking, she thinks they're leaving and chases between their legs while yelling.  It's hard to take a nap when she's doing that all the time.  Thankfully, our particular humans are kind of lazy, so they don't move a lot.  The Black one is a whole other story.  She's all over the place, and she's never clean.  I've tried to teach her to be zen, I've even gone as far as to hold her down while licking her into zen-ness, but nothing seems to work on that one.  As they say, youth is wasted on kittens.  She seems to think that if she just plops on the floor by their feet she can get anything.  All she gets is belly rubs that she doesn't even want.  She barely talks, and when she does she sounds like she has a pigeon stuck in her throat.  I've tried talking to her about using her human voice.  They can't hear our regular voices so we need to yell to be heard.  She's not good at that.

Anyway, I have to go lie down.  Time for a nap.  The Orange one is sleeping, so I've got a chance at a peaceful sleep.  The only problem is that when I lie down in the bedroom, eventually, the humans start to miss me.  They come find me and rub my belly, or Meowra comes and puts her head on my belly.  That's my weakness and they know it.  I can't help but purr and purr.  I love it, but it makes the other two come and see what's happening.  The Orange one starts yelling, desperate for attention, and the Black one can't help but chase her around a bit.  I mean, if someone was basically yelling in your ear wouldn't you try and get their minds on something else?  That makes the humans try to stop the Black one from "killing" the Orange one, and there's chaos.  I just want to sleep.

Who knows, maybe today will be different.  Good fur to you.

No comments: