Monday, April 10, 2006

Don't ask me what that last blog entry was about, I have no clue, weird mood I guess. No, there was never any dinosaur or large lizard in my English class or walking down the street in the City (just in case you thought there was).

Anyway... I feel like crap. It's prone to happen sometimes, ya know? My stomach hurts, and I managed to do something wonky to my left leg. So, I'm kinda limping and hunched over, an attractive picture, I know, lol.

My boyfriend came to work with me today, he watched me teach and act like a teacher while he graded papers. It was sweet. I caught him looking at me a couple of times, just gives me a warm feeling. I don't think I was a very good teacher today, I was in too shitty a mood, didn't feel well enough. Not to mention, there were new people in class. They shouldn't be allowed to join an advanced gymnastics, or a pre-advanced class when they cannot even do, or attempt to do a forward role. They should be in a different class. This is just something my boss does. She allows people to join classes inappropriate for them, because they are paying customers. I have always disliked those politics. It just aggravates me. There is also the small matter of not being able to spot people of certain widths. I don't want to be nasty or anything, but there's a real safety issue.

Anyway... this morning I was woken up by my best friend. We went to eat in a little bakery near me, then I walked her to the doctor and proceeded to head to work, to which I was late by the way, because of the damn bus, I waited for it for almost 40 minutes, how insane is that? Whatever. She invited me to go to Canada with her in June. I don't think she actually wants me to go, she was inviting me, while discouraging me at the same time. I wouldn't normally go with such an odd invitation, however, maybe it'll be fun? I don't know. I never go anywhere, Canada might be a good place to start, lol. Although, I would rather go with people who want me there... Oysh. Oh well.

This is disorganized, I know. Stream of consciousness, remember that, lol.

No comments: